Friday, April 29, 2011

I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY SOME OF OUR PHOTOS FROM VENICE, MARCH, 2011!

 My Husband Hans & I went to Venice in March.  It was wonderful.  I would like to share some of our perceptions with you. IF you enjoy our photos PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, OTHERWISE HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM REACHING YOU OR NOT???!!!

Grocery shopping on the canal, Rivian
Store, Rivian
Demonstrating against Nuclear Power, Rivian

No one is looking, Rivian
Altar & graffiti,Rivian
Zucchini Blossoms, Al Gondolieri, Rivian
YUM!

Al Gondolieri,Rivian
where we dined on our first night. Benissimo!

Small Canal, Rivian

Rivian,Hans

Venice-Rivian

Mask maker,Rivian

Rivian on vaporetto,Hans

Hansel,Rivian

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I purchase some of your photos? How do i do that? That are terrific, so different!

Jack Moskowitz said...

such beauty in the world..and thank you for allowing the rest of us to see it....

Bev said...

It's a pleasure looking at the fantastic pix. Brings back memories when I went to Paris on my daughter's honeymoon. Yes, my daughter's honeymoon. She & my son-in-law invited me & his Mom to join them on their honeymoon!

rivian said...

Bev,
What a compliment to you both! Fun huh. Glad that my pics brought back fond memories dear! Thx. again for your comments!
Love,
Rivian xxoo

Ariane Mariane - Artiste Textile said...

It's fun to see the world through your eyes! Great shoots and as already said by someone else here -> fantastic because they are so different.
Xo you soon back in France I hope!
Ariane

rivian said...

Thank you Ariane! I love hearing from you.
Bises, Rivian xxoo