Friday, July 14, 2017

A YEAR OF FABULOUS ART, PARIS, NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES & SAN DIEGO!

WHAT! It's been just about a year since I last posted?  That's just not possible...but it says right here "Aug. 2016"!  For those of you that are still following me please forgive me for neglecting this BLOG!  And for those that don't follow but check in occasionally or are just now looking @ share ART for the first time I will try to make it up to you!  I will be posting ASAP wonderful & unique ART that many of you have never seen! Since I last posted I saw wonderul ART in Paris, New York, & Los Angeles, not to mention my so talented Artists that study with me. You will soon see on my BLOG URBAN ART & CONTEMPORARY ART FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD! So please check back soon & you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I PROMISE! 
Below a few examples. 
As Always,
Rivian
Raul de Nieves
Paris Street Art

Jessica Jackson Hutchins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi rivian, I am so glad you're back online I can't wait to see the wonderful art you posted as always !