Thursday, October 21, 2010

1,075 VIEWINGS OF MY SHARE ART BLOG IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

WOW!  I am amazed that  there have been over 1,000 viewings of my blog in such a short time frame.  Now I'd like more people to actually list their names as FOLLOWERS, (it's fun to see who is actually looking at my BLOG people.)  So far there are ten countries listed, so I am thrilled.  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS FROM MORE OF YOU PLEASE!!! The photo on this posting was taken in one of my ART CLASSES @ the ATHENAEUM where I teach twice a week. (yes, that's a home-made scone by Hans my Husband on the table):-)  If you live in San Diego County
you can find my schedule by looking at the Athenaeum La Jolla web site, ART SCHOOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations Rivian!

Anonymous said...

cool pic, wish I could take your classes