Sunday, August 3, 2014

SOME OF MY WORK

I haven't posted my work in quite some time so I thought that it might be interesting for you to see the ART of the Blogger herself ... for a change.  Some of it is available for purchase so if you are interested please let me know. Most is MIXED MEDIA. If you have any questions I'd be happy to reply.
I hope that you enjoy what you see! 
I'd love to see your comments....
Warmly, Rivian

SELF PORTRAIT, GRAPHITE

OIL ON CANVAS

SELF PORTRAIT, MIXED MEDIA INCL. ARTIST'S HAIR

MIXED MEDIA ON WOOD

ARIANE MARIANE, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

BRAEDEN, ACRYLIC ON UNPRIMED CANVAS

UNTITLED, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

DELPHINE, PASTEL ON PAPER

 WINDOW TWO, MIXED MEDIA

DIGITAL ART, REPHOTO

SELF PORTRAIT WITH FORMER SLAVES,DIGITAL ART, REPHOTO

MAN ONE, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

MAN TWO, MIXED MEDIA INCL.PLASTER 

I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M SAYING, OIL ON CANVAS

MIXED MEDIA ON WOOD

HANS ONE & TWO, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

ARIANE WITH HAT, OIL ON CANVAS

UNTITLED, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

WINDOW THREE, MIXED MEDIA

UNTITLED, ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

TA GUEULE, MIXED MEDIA ON WOOD

REVERSE SIDE OF ABOVE, MIXED MEDIA

2 comments:

Ariane mariane said...

Fantastic to see a bunch of your wonderful art - it rocks!

Rivian said...

Merci beaucoup Ariane Mariane! You know how much I love your work!
A bientot,
Rivian xxoo